- by entering your model number.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Black Forest Woodworker is Helko Werk’s flagship piece. This axe is the quintessential tool for the experienced woodsman, with a compact size that makes it a versatile packing tool and lightweight cutting, felling, and chopping axe. Features Helko’s famous Rheinland pattern axe head, named for the country’s Rhein River Valley, where cutting axes like these have been in use for centuries.
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL – 53-56 HRC – Helko Werk axe heads are open face drop forged by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Drop forging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE – LINSEED OIL FINISH – 150 GRIT SANDED Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle. All Helko Werk camping axes and hatchets have handles indivdata_1ually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH – SHARPENING STONE – SHARPENING FILE – 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL All Helko Werk axes and hatchets include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 2-1/4 lb / Length: 24 in. / Total Weight: 3.5 lb
This fits your .