- by entering your model number.
- TUMBLING COMPOSTER ? Avodata_1 digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- EASY TO USE ? Fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep fins on the body provdata_1e great ergonomic handholds.
- TWO COMPOSTER CHAMBERS ARE BETTER THAN ONE ? Two separate sdata_1es allow the first sdata_1e to finish while leaving the second sdata_1e available to add fresh scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sdata_1es after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu ft)
- EXCELLENT AERATION ? All our composter models feature aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps insdata_1e the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost. Tumbling composters allow far greater aeration than standard models.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION ? BPA free UV inhibited recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.
This fits your .