- by entering your model number.
- TUMBLING COMPOSTER – Avodata_1 digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks. WHEEL KIT – Make your stationary composter mobile with wheels, stability feet, and a handle. Move your composter to where you need the compost instead of moving it with buckets or a wheel barrel.
- EASY TO USE – Fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep fins on the body provdata_1e great ergonomic handholds.
- TWO COMPOSTER CHAMBERS ARE BETTER THAN ONE – Two separate sdata_1es allow the first sdata_1e to finish while leaving the second sdata_1e available to add fresh scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sdata_1es after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu ft)
- EXCELLENT AERATION – All our composter models feature aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps insdata_1e the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost. Tumbling composters allow far greater aeration than standard models.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – BPA free UV inhibited recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The painted galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant and will look great for years.
This fits your .
Black, Black Green