- by entering your model number.
- AMERICA’S ARCHITECT – Frank Lloyd Wright is perhaps the most prolific of America’s architects. He designed over 800 structures during the course of his professional years. But more than that, he was a driven advocate for design in a total sense, and sought beauty in every dimension.
- SCULPTURE DETAILS – This Frank Lloyd Wright Sprite garden sculpture is an authorized reproduction of the full-sized sculpture that was created for the Mdata_1way Gardens in Chicago in 1913. Beautifully cast in stone, this striking Frank Lloyd Wright Sprite sculpture will last for years in any climate. Dimensions: 6 x 7 x 31 inches and Weight: 42 lbs.
- NICHOLS BROS. STONEWORKS – For almost 20 years Nichols Bros. Stoneworks has been manufacturing the highest quality reconstituted stone planters, garden ornaments and site furnishings in data_1ic European and contemporary designs. In 1998 we were granted the license to be the exclusive manufacturer of the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation stone vases and garden ornaments.
- QUALITY MATERIAL – This dry cast stone has been around for centuries and has proven to be a quality, durable and most attractive alternative to other materials. The nature of this stone gives it a number of advantages for use in garden and architectural applications.
This fits your .