- by entering your model number.
- This tumbling composter is constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation – it’s simply turned by hand whenever waste is put in.
- The Jora Compost Tumbler is divdata_1ed into two chambers. While one is being filled, the compost in the other chamber matures.
- The Jora Composter is positioned off the ground and the doors are secured with a latch so that there is no possibility of rodents or other pests gaining access to the waste in the machine.
- The JK270 has a volume of up to 70 gallons and capacity of 7-8 gallons a week.
- The JK 270 Compost tumbler is made from galvanized steel and the barrel is powder-coated to be more durable and longer lasting.
This fits your .