- by entering your model number.
- This tumbling composter is constructed for ease and simplicity of rotation – it’s simply turned by hand whenever waste is put in.
- The stable, food grade non-toxic insulation in the JK125 Compost Tumbler allows the temperatures to rise up to higher than 160 degrees F, resulting in quick and efficient composting.
- The Jora Compost Tumbler is divdata_1ed into two chambers. While one is being filled, the compost in the other chamber matures.
- The JK400 has a volume of up to 106 gallons and capacity of 13-21 gallons a week.
- Sdata_1e vents allow a flow of oxygen into the compost bin which, along with kitchen waste (green) and a carbon source (browns), will result in a successful compost.
This fits your .