- by entering your model number.
- Use these to compost kitchen scraps, garden waste and shredded, cross-cut junk mail
- It’s simple design with no mechanisms like gears and a crank has eliminated the possibility of mechanical failure. Since it is made of a plastic material, there is no chance of rust
- It was light enough for me to carry and put into a very small patio garden.
- Just load it up, close the sldata_1ing door and use the convenient built-in hand holds to give it a turn every couple days and see how it produces finished compost in weeks.
This fits your .