- by entering your model number.
- IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN: Autumn is right around the corner; that means fallen leaves will be everywhere. With our TerraKing 54 cu ft Pro Leaf Bag you can increase the leaf collection capability of your rdata_1e-on mower’s existing material collection system (not included). Aren’t you ready for an easier way? Get TerraKing’s Pro Leaf Bag today!
- WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER: In a matter of seconds, our TerraKing leaf bag effortlessly slips over the hood of your existing two-bag collection system and is easily secured with a two-cord locking system. Features a front debris flap to keep leaves in and designed to promote airflow while trapping dust and debris. Our bags create less dust and mess while collecting more leaves. With TerraKing, save time and work efficiently!
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE: TerraKing’s Pro Leaf Bag offers a maximum bag opening circumference of 120 in (305 cm). Compatible with most two-bag material collection systems on rdata_1e-on lawnmowers. For larger three-bag systems, we suggest our XL leaf bag with its 150 in (381 cm) maximum opening. Whatever the job, TerraKing has the bag for it!
- DURABLE & ABRASION-RESISTANT: Proudly made in the USA. Our leaf bags are a long term solution to a seemingly never-ending problem. The TerraKing Pro Leaf Bag features a durable, abrasion-resistant polyester-blended fabric with a nylon bottom that gives you even more protection against rough terrain. Leaves will always fall but TerraKing’s leaf bags will be ready for the job season after season.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: TerraKing’s Pro Leaf Bag is a little to no maintenance lawn mower accessory. Similar to the installation process, removing the TerraKing leaf bag is just as fast and easy. Wherever you desire to pile your leaves, loosen the cord locks, and remove the bag from your collection system for neat unloading. When the season ends, TerraKing’s leaf bags are made from fabric that can be folded for easy storage.
This fits your .
Commercial (12 cu. ft. / 120 opening), PRO (54 cu. ft. / 150 opening)