- by entering your model number.
- DESIGNED FOR SUCCESS: VermiBags are designed to provdata_1e the perfect combination of airflow and moisture retention. Both are important for a successful Vermicomposting System. Other “worm Bins” are made from plastic or nonbreathable materials and don’t allow airflow in the system and tend to produce muddy castings or anerobic messes. Due to the excellent airflow in VermiBags, the systems can handle much more moisture than any other system.
- SIMPLE TO USE: All VermiBags are flow thru systems, meaning that you feed the top and harvest from the bottom. There is no need to empty the contents of the bag to harvest castings. Simply add your food scraps and bedding into the zippered top and harvest the castings from the bottom. Typically, your first harvest can be done in around 3-4 months, then after that, about once a month. Of course this is somewhat dependent on how much you are feeding the bag.
- HARVESTING: Harvesting castings from a VermiBag is as simple as unzipping the Harvest Panel and collecting the desired amount. The Exclusive VermiBag Harvest Panel is the simplest and most reliable harvest system available on any system. The zipper is protected by our inner liner which also restricts the bag slightly to reduce the risk of too many castings coming out.
- SIZE: The VermiBag Mini can support a large worm population of approx. 3-4 lbs. Yet it is small enough to fit into many tight areas. The bag only dimensions are 15” x 15” x 22” and when mounted in a PVC stand it has a footprint of only 22”x 22” x 31”. The Stand is NOT included with the VermiBag, but we offer simple instructions on how to make one.
- QUALITY: VermiBag will be the last worm bag you ever buy, as they are built to last a lifetime and provdata_1e the best possible system to guarantee your success. In over almost 4 years of making VermiBags, we have never had one returned. Quality is built from the insdata_1e out.
This fits your .